Wednesday 7 January 2015

HELP!!! please

Not really trouble just I don't know how to import photos to Instagram and can't find out how.  Could somebody please let me know how to do this.  I'm not an idiot, honestly I'm not, I just can't remember so I need help.

Okay now for the good stuff.  I know you are going to think I'm crazy as I was only a one at a person type of stitcher but I have changed - A LOT!  This is what I'm currently going to be stitching on as soon as the silk arrives for Mary Hurst 1661 she will be started.  So here is what I am intending on stitching on this coming year and finishing having stitched on each one at least once a day in rotation and fitting in other stuff in between.




Plus And They Sinned.  The first one is Mary Hurst 1661, second is The American Quaker Sampler and the third is Mary Gail.  So please wish me luck with these cause I think I'm gonna need it.

I have also decided what sewing machine I want.  It's the Brother Innovis 35 and has everything I want in a machine.  Not too complicated and not too many stitches and not too many controls.  But it does have a needle up/down button, a slider thingy that lets you choose how fast you are going, variable needle positions so I can get a scant 1/4" seam, and a unique needle threading system which will make me so happy.  I really looked at all the machines on the market and this one is the best for me.  Now all I have to do is save up for it or sell some of my legendary stash.  I think the second option is probably the best idea.


So until next time

Huge Hugs
Patti xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well......when you start stitching again, you really start stitching again!!! What a wonderful selection of projects. I will follow your progress avidly. Irene xxx Sooooo exciting to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete